The Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 TC Box Mod is the latest redesign of the hugely popular Fuchai series, deploying a fully upgradeable, advanced chipset with a maximum of 175W and comprehensive temperature control suite within a beautifully-crafted chassis.
Measuring 85mm by 42mm by 3mm, the Fuchai Duo-3 is built with highly durable Zinc Alloy construction and a soft contour chassis that fits comfortably in-hand. The device features a centralized control face layout, integrating a large 1 Inch OLED display with full-color resolution to provide organized information in pleasing aesthetics. The adjustment buttons are located below the display for additional ergonomic, with an oversized firing mechanism located on top.
A continued advancement in chipset technology by Sigelei, the Fuchai Duo-3 integrates a powerful chipset capable of firing up to 175W with customized temperature control settings such as TCR and TFR adjustments. The addition of upgradeable firmware ensures the for future added features onto the device. Now they have added the “2 Cover Version” which is an extra battery cover that holds 1 more battery, making it a total of 3 18650’s. This allows the Mod to run up to 175W with the 2 batteries & up to 255W while using three batteries.
Heralding the next generation of the Fuchai collection, the Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 175W TC Box Mod is a quintessential powerhorse device.
Sigelei Fuchai Duo-3 TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-175W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Intuitive 1 Inch OLED Display - Full Color Resolution
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) Adjustments
- User-Friendly Preset Modes
- High-Grade Zinc Alloy Construction
- Three-Button Operation
- Large Oversized Firing button
- Removable Battery Cover - Lock Switch
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Battery Imbalance Prtection
- Low Input Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection