The Kanger DRIPEZ 80W Starter Kit presents a unique design in vaping platforms, integrating an industrialized pump system that offer an unprecedented dripping experience alongside powerful chipset with firmware upgrades. Designed from the ground up with an emphasis on creating the most ergonomic dripping experiences to date, the DRIPEZ features a compartment that houses 15mL or 16mL e-juice bottle with the convenient pump-system directly above the chassis.
The innovative "squonk-ready" configuration feeds liquid directly into the tank through the clear tubes, enabled with a simple user-applied pressure pump. This function allows users to effectively feed liquid into the deck when needed, with a massive reservoir for all-day usability.
The DRIPEZ RBA comes with an innovative screwless, two-post design with clamp mechanism that allows easy-to-use build configurations, furthering the efficient building experience.
The DRIPEZ Mod integrates Kanger's new chipset with customization and firmware upgrade capability, featuring maximum output of 100W (with firmware upgrade) and full temperature suite with onboard support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. It is powered by a single high-amp battery (sold separately) loaded from a locking battery door located on the side of the device, opposite of the oversized firing mechanism. With one of the most innovative yet easy to use designs to date, the Kanger DRIPEZ 80W TC Starter Kit is an innovative output technology with unprecedented form factor.
Watch our review here:
Kanger DRIP EZ 80W TC Starter Kit Features:
- Houses 15mL or 16mL E-Juice Bottle
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Maximum Wattage Output: 80W (100W with Upgrade)
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- All-In-One Design - Rebuildable Squonker-Style Pump Platform
- Unique Juice Pump System - User-Applied Pressure
- Direct-to-Tank Juice Design
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- DRIPEZ RBA
- Two-Post Screwless, Threaded Design - Clamp-Style
- Single Build Configuration
- 510 Connection